Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas?

It's only 12 days away. I'm not sure if that's striking anyone else as ridiculously close, but it's struck me and it's struck me hard. I've bought one Christmas present. On a roll! Just kidding.
I've had such a busy first 13 days of December that I don't even feel like it is Christmas. Maybe I'll just have to miss out on it this year. I've been listening to the music and watching the films, but it hardly helps. Heck, I even decorated a tree!
But down to what I've been doing! A group of friends and Bek and myself spent a few nights at the beach, South Durras. It was so relaxed and fun!


It's awesome doing grocery shopping as a group of teenagers! 


 And today we just got back from our annual family holiday at the coast!


Before our family holiday Jess, Bek, Jamie and I along with a few friends attended Warped Tour, 2013. Best experience of my life! 
Jamie and I with Brett, lead singer of BIV!

Amity Affliction, The Used and Buried in Verona, only three of the 20+ incredible bands who played.

Our groupie!


And before the coastal trips, Ant and I had our catch up at the mall!
It was the first shopping trip we've been on together when we haven't purchased anything but Max Brenner drinks! And I introduced her to sushi - I'm proud to say I have converted yet another! 

The week before that we had our last YW's Bible Study. It was a bittersweet night indeed. They're moving us into Adult Groups next year; I'm not sure we'll fit in immediately! We're used to swaying off topic for hours straight and giggling.

And, my minions, this is where I must leave you; where you have had just a taste of some of the happenings in my life. 

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!

1 comment:

Emma Ventura said...

Yaaaaaay! A post!!! :D I've been so hungry for a Rachael post! :)
Awh, your coast pictures are so cool! :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! :D