Thursday, August 15, 2013

40 hrs

::
Dear People of the World,
This weekend (16-18 Aug) is the 40 Hour Famine. I am partaking with my Church, New Life Presbyterian.
It would mean a lot to me if you were to support me in this cause and donate! 

The link to donating is:
https://famine.worldvision.com.au/famine/donate?lpos=Famin_home_Donate_now_Button
My Famine ID number: 2013061315
This number will go in the box under 'Who are you donating to?'.
My goal is $300 but any amount, small or large will make a difference!

Thank you so much!!! 
Rachael
::
 
(as seen on Facebook^)

So! Tomorrow night at 8pm I am forfeiting food until Sunday noon to raise money in helping feed poverty stricken countries, specifically Africa. I have so far reached 33% of my ideal goal and as I said above - every penny helps, no matter how massive or minuscule. 

Support me? 

No comments: