Wednesday, July 31, 2013

this is life

Things That Say a Lot About People:


Wow. I'm doing this. Stolen off Yemma. Accompanying me on this adventure are a few photo collages.


(janine and i do sleep overs and photoshoots)

the way in which they treat the waiter/waitress-
I treat waiters/waitresses with so much glee and respect. They're bringing me food!

how they feel about the weather-
 Every season has it pros and cons. Sometimes I can be miserable in the hot or cold or inbetween, but mostly I just take it on the chin and enjoy it!



(i babysit our friends' munchkins)

whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books-
Dog ears ruin lives. Highlighting ruins lives.You must bookmark!

fingernails-
Aha, my fingernails are my preciousesss. Generally semi-long and always with some form of color on them. I feel naked without.

and hands in general
Mosturized. And what's more to do? I get dermatitis is winter so that's a tough one :P I like soft hands for myself. Summer provides.  


(we caught up with V kiddos)

their preferred creative outlet-
Photography and nail painting and flute. They are my main creativity outlets =D

how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone-
Ahh, the telephone. I dread. Then I get used to my fate. Then I enjoy.



(i met the Dawallaby and Angel)
whether or not they drink coffee-
I drink coffee! Not excessively, but enough to be called a coffee drinker. It is a tasty substance.


if they ever forget to eat-
Actually, quite a lot. My eating pattern is very irregular. Although it's not a matter of forgetting, but not eating.

how honest they are with themselves (and others)-
Ahh, honesty is the key to happiness.


(every weekend holds in store a different activity with the malefriend)

if they correct your grammar-
I correct grammar like there's no tomorrow. There's something about the simplicity of grammar (and spelling and punctuation, the whole lot!) that really touches my heart. 

and whether or not they get nervous before haircuts-
I cut my own hair, so nervousness is not required. When mum cuts my hair, however. My, my. 


6 comments:

Lara Anastasia said...

A post? From Roodle? I canny believe my eyes!

Mm, now I'm wishing we did sleepovers and photo shoots.

Emma Ventura said...

YAYNESS!!!!!!!!! :D You'ved turned this boring old questionnaire into something AWESOME!!! :D The collages are so cute!!! :D I love your red dress and striped stockings! They really suit you! ^_^ Ice-skating was EPIC, and so was our time with miss Wallaby! ^_^ <3 Seeing you on Saturday lovely!! <3
XOXOXO

Kate said...

I love what you said about grammar - so true!! ;)... And also what you said about flute... And also all the photos! =) You really should do more posts! =D

Unknown said...

Goodness me, Rach. What a fun post!! You have a way with words which I admire immensely. And I'm so stalked I finally got to meet you :')

Unknown said...

**stoked. Stalking you is creepy. :P

Anonymous said...

Looks like life's FUN at the moment! :P Awesome pictures, especially of the one of you jumping down the stairs. :) R' you going to do a post on Bec's party? :)

Imp :) ox