Thursday, June 6, 2013

"Oh yeah, I'm pretty excited..."

"NATH, oh my gosh you're getting married are you nervous and really excited you look so happy!" (...me.)
(him) "Oh yeah, I'm pretty excited..."

The wedding of Nathan and Mandy.
(that's not Mandy on the right, that's Jim. Best man, not bride.)



A shimmer of light and then... there she was.











Mr. and Mrs. van Dort.


It was like an actual fairy-tale. Blissful and surreal, seeing two of the best people in the world wed.


Little Lil, the flower girl.




 


Reception buddies.

 
With miss Alice-poo

At the airport, meeting the love of my life. 
Bek, Petra and Lara organized a surprise meeting before our flight left. I was... surprised. And couldn't breathe for a while.
But it was so so awesome to cuddle my Lara for the first time ever, and to get a photo with her and talk in person, without a computer screen and many miles separating us.
A better way to end a weekend I have not yet encountered.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful wedding...and how exciting you finally got to see Lara in person for the first time! She's so lovely isn't she?!
xo

Emma Ventura said...

:D WHAT AN AMAZING LOOKING WEDDING! :O Everyone's so beautiful and goodlooking! ^_^
:D LOVED this post! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Unknown said...

Ditto to what Emma said! I've been dying to see photos and these didn't disappoint :) Ya'll are so pretty!

Lara Anastasia said...

Yay!! Photos! Manda looks gorgeous. What a lovely affair.

And well aren't you just drop dead gorge-- *drops dead*