Thursday, February 28, 2013

"The language of friendships is not words, but meanings."

A friend asked me semi-recently if I had an adventure buddy. My reply was negatory...
But after our conversation, I thought on it a bit and came to the realization that I actually do have an A.B. 

Antoinette.

We go to the cinema, have regular dinner and movie nights, we go to the beach, the pool, and shopping; in general have a marvellous time. 



The tense of that paragraph must change though. She might still be my adventure buddy, but our catch ups will be different now. She has gone from living 2 doors away to living 3 hours away, and what's more she has gone to be a uni student.

This new chapter we've opened is different to the norm, tis true. But that's what life is all about. Life is a book - we have a theme and story line, but we do not know what is going to happen when we turn the page. 

So, farewell to thee, Antoinette! I know you don't read this site, but this post can still go out to you.


2 comments:

Emma Ventura said...

Awww! :') Your adventure buddyyyy! What a cute post! :D ♥

Lara Anastasia said...

Awh! Love this.