Saturday, March 2, 2013

Dat Grace.

Last Friday night I got a late night call from Grace A, who stated very frankly 'I want to come visit you for the weekend.'
Okay then, scream I must! 
So I did, and she came.
We had the best time. I kid you not. We found so many more reasons to be close and closer and more awesome.
We're the best and debates are not open to that.

"Darling, I look fabulous!"

Beaniiiiies! 

My widdle poonky pie ^_^



"I want it!"
-You can't have that, no way in hell!
"Fine, I'll eat it."

                           
                            Bringing out da iPad - photo-ing, facebook-ing, game-ing. Being overly social, in other words.


So so, way too cute. 


And this is the part where the camera gets left behind and Apple equipment takes over.


After our first walk in the rain we Skyped these dudes, which was stressful due to weak Internet connection, but also loads of fun!

When we were done with Caleb we went for another walk... this pic is our 'Walking with the bestie at 3am' photo. 
It was seriously the best thing. 
A light drizzle of rain fell, which  was thrown around with the breeze. There was a dense fog encasing us and every now and then, at just the right moment, the moon would emerge from its hiding place in the clouds and light up the road like it was daylight.
We sang at the top of voices and we danced and skipped down the road, our hair flying and arms flailing. 
We went to bed at 5am and the next day was torturous. 

Roachie and Grossie, on their way to town.

Before Church started I did this to her^. So much win! It was the most hilarious thing ever!! 

We went to the mall for lunch with Bek and another friend and after that, our day pretty much ended.

Nothing more here.

3 comments:

Lara Anastasia said...

ah, cute bunnies!
Love your smile, woman.

Unknown said...

Looks like you had fun!

Emma Ventura said...

This post made me warm and fuzzy inside! ^_^ ♥