Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sticks




My friend Meg from Uni started a website with one of her friends on books, reviews and writing in general. On our Facebook group (Brite Club) she put the offer out there for us to have any of our writings published on her website... after many months of not giving her my link, this afternoon I finally did! It is one of my best works; and if not, it's definitely a favorite.
So now, out on the World Wide Web, I have a piece of work published. 839 people have viewed the site and 56 follow it. 


That^, my friends, is where you'll find not only my short story but also Meg's website. 
Give me feedback here or there; give me feedback anywhere!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! You make for one excellent writer, Rach :D

Emma Ventura said...

I LOVE all the details you use to create a picture in the readers mind!!!! BRILLIANT! =D