Thursday, February 14, 2013

Cheer up dude... it's Valentine's Day

A photo update. Of 6 photos. And 6 captions. 
Keep your head warm. Listen to good music (like 'Sun") and keep groovy glasses on to protect your eyes from glare. It wouldn't be too grand having them damaged.

A bird has entered the house. I named him Nienor. He's a monster. 
He is 8weeks old, or so. Initially he kept to his training, as his breeder had taught him, but after going to the vet (precautionary visit) he has since been a bad, bad animal. One thing he has stuck to though - he calms down and listens when I whistle 'Hedwig's Theme'

Summer is on its deathbed. And uni is full on already! Sheesh, it's week 2 and we've had no time to settle in before work is being piled up on us. 

Skyping this punk is day-making-worthy, even though she is always so tired and sick and food poisoned. 
And she steals my aviator-fashion. And my humans. But I forgive her. BECAUSE SHE'S JUST SO CUTE.


Sometimes I have those days where it is silly to be anything but happy. Today is one of those days, which might coincide with....


.... receiving a Valentine chocolate bar and letter. 
I wasn't particularly sad about S.A.D but when Lara A. sent me the best package in the world I had a reason to be HAPPY CHAPPY! 

So, on this day, whether you are sad or happy, please remember... I have a Belgian chocolate bar that loves me. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh I love your photography, woman!

Lara Anastasia said...

Your pies and their cute, emoticon faces! Ah! I want.

And that screen shot of you skyping with another... I'm jelly for your face.

Emma Ventura said...

This is MY FAVOURITE POST! 8D Yikes! Every photo, and EVERY WORD is so happy and cute! ^_^
Your budgie is BLUE! I never knew they came in that colour! :P HE'S ADORABLE!
That collage, ALICE, Sunnies, >.< , Nailpolish, party pies, and VALENTINES! <3 Love it! :D
Happy Valentines Day miss! <3
xoxoxo