Monday, February 11, 2013

Let's go to the beach-each, let's go get a wave

We've been trying to get this day happening since many a month ago, and on Thursday just passed it finally worked out.
Dominica, Antoinette and myself made a day trip to the beach.


Upon arrival; it nearly took my breath away! 





After our first wetting. It was icy cold at first, but Broulee is my ultimate favorite beach now!







After a morning of swimming we headed to get lunch and shop.





Omnomnomnom.




Shopping at Mogo was adorable, see the banana-dolphins^? Made me smile.
On our way home we stopped by the Braidwood Lolly-shop to get slushies and thickshakes. Omnomnom.

2 comments:

Lara Anastasia said...

As summer should be - all happy and beachy! And that lunch of yours is making me hungry. . .

Emma Ventura said...

BEACH! :D
I love those banana dolphins! ^_^