Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.

On Tuesday night we had our second year running Carols in the Courtyard. 
I was asked to take photos ^_^ 

There was lots of singing and food and sun, along with cold winds. 


Church band.



Pierre the Pig, puppet show.



We went Christmas light seeing afterwards which was awesome!





Deck the house with a trillion liiiights, fa la la la la, la la la.

And I'm almost completely done with Christmas shopping, wrapping and writing! :D
It's so close! 13 days! 

The family pressies at the bottom of my dress cupboard :P 

3 comments:

Lara Anastasia said...

falalalalalalalala!

mm, Christmas light seeing! Can't wait to do that myself...

Emma Ventura said...

WAY WAY TOO EXCITING! 8D This post was so awesome to read! ^_^
MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D
xoxo
I HOPE to see you SOON! ;)
♥♥♥

Meaghan said...

Yay Christmasssss! I'm impressed by your photos of the lights, you must have steady hands!