Thursday, December 20, 2012

"put another 'x' on the calendar"

Hey, guess what? It's only 5 days until Christmas! And tomorrow it will be 4! Then 3! Then 2 and then... it will be Christmas Eve!!! Then Christmas DAY!
Excited? :D
Here's a story for you...
Yesterday mum trimmed my hair.
Nek minnit...
I've lost 4 inches and it rests on my shoulders. Holy do! o.O 
The end. 
It's so weird having short hair again. I liked my length, even though this new do is stylish and easy to work with (even though I can't plait it myself *cries*) 
This is it up in a pony-tail... the difference is killing me! It's so short! Up at that height it used to come down to my elbow. 
But all that aside - what do you think of it?

Yesterday Dan turned 11 and some of us went to the Lorimer's pool for an afternoon swim.
It was the perfect weather, at 36 degrees and 30 in the pool. 





Bombing!

After the pool we went home for a Chinese dinner and viewing of The Amazing Spiderman. 

On another note... Picmonkey users, did you know that you now have to 'upgrade' to use most of the features? I'm devastated! 

About a week ago I entered a photo for the Canberra Times summer competition, nek minnit:
Canberra Times has used my photo as the header to an article! :D I was and still am stoked :D And if that isn't enough, I'm secretly hoping to win the comp ;)

In two days time we're going to see the new Les Mis movie! :D Again, stoked for that!
And... on Boxing Day I have booked tickets for The Hobbit. I almost have no words for this, save that I must now end this post because I am weeping with joy.

AdiĆ³s

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Well done on the photo you sent in for the Canberra Times Comp! :) How exciting!
Sounds like you're having a lovely holiday time - enjoy! xx

Anonymous said...

SUCH a happy post! :')
YES! Pic monkey is saying that to me tooo! :( I'm so sad! :(
Les Mis, The Hobbit, The Amazing Spiderman! AH! There are too many good movies I need to see! :D
I LOVE your hair! Truly! ♥
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
oxoxo