Friday, December 28, 2012

“I may be a burglar...but I'm an honest one, I hope, more or less."

If you're a Tolkien or LoTR fan, this post goes to you. 

You will know that The Hobbit has recently been released at the cinemas and also that I am a relatively large fanatic of LoTR.
On Boxing Day (how was your Christmas, by the way?) Jamie, Bek, me and Ant went to see The Hobbit. 
A Hobbit costume was called for.

 The Ring, unseen, is on a chain around my neck. Just like Frodo.

Despite the look on my face (I'm always the photographer, people, not the photographed!) I was actually stoked for the night. This was me on the inside: ^_^ xD ^_^


Concerning Hobbits.




"Where are you off to, Mr. Bilbo?"
I'm going on an ADVENTURE!

2 comments:

Holly said...

That movie was the best.
Then end.

Alice said...

I am speechless. Your awesomeness has taken my words away!