Sunday, December 9, 2012

Beached.

Tis the 12th month of the 12-month-year; tis time for holidays and relaxing and beaching and CHRISTMAS! 

We went as a semi-family (with Jess still in England and Matt having to work) to Batemans Bay for a week, getting home yesterday morn.
Dad and Karli left after 3 days coz they couldn't handle relaxing and wanted to get back to work... 
just kidding, there was no option for them =P
I did a frame photoshoot with Bek. She's not a model and doesn't like being a model so we kinda threw a lot of sand into the air. 
And the one up there^ wasn't Superman inspired, however obsessed we are with Smallville =P 
'Pon my word!





In the whole week we were there, only 2 days were sunny. And one of those days was cold. 
We swam every day despite, because let's face it... we're pretty beach deprived.

The three pic progressive of Dan drowning. Click to enlarge, he's adorable.



Sparkly water!


Frisbee on a sunny day.







My foots.





I whip my hair back and forth, back and forth.


Reading while working on their tans.


Christmas movie watching!


The anti-model being a model.


Cheeky monkey.

Hubba-bubba boy.

Emperor of the couch.




"I have to lie down 'tuz my legs are hore. Ooh look, Dordan's iPod!"




Michael over-load. 




My shadow's following me!


Engulfed!


More movie watching.

Le celeb.

And to finish off with, cute widdle babies.

Adios!

4 comments:

Carla and Alastair said...

The house my grandparents lived in when I was growing up was called "Attunga"! :) Michael is very cute, too. Shame about the weather - the week before it was boiling hot! xo

Jess Axelby said...

What are you LIKE!!! Incredible and you put me to shame with those skills...grrrr!!!

Emma Ventura said...

I LOVE your photoshoot with Bek! Your photography is AMAZING! :D ♥
Beach...♥♥♥ I heart! :D
CanNOT wait to see you on Sunday! 8D

Kate said...

Wow, Michael is SOOOOO incredibly cute!!!! I can't handle it!