Friday, January 11, 2013

(posty wosty)


This is a quick update because I haven't got very much time due to Internet limitations. 
I know an update is in place, but I'm having a hard time thinking of things to fill you in on =P

The photo above is a sneak peak of an epic post that will be published at a later date... but I can't tell you when that is!

I have had my first ever client!! :O I really can't remember what I say on this blog, so if you've heard this before just skip to the next paragraph =P
The paper I entered for the summer comp was publish in the paper, yeah. I got an email from a man I don't know and he requested a printed 25cm average copy of my image; he said him and his wife loved it and wanted to frame it! So I got to name a price and I'm in the process of printings and seeing what works best. 
I'm in the business! I'm saving up for a babe lens too, just so you know ^_^

Tomorrow (discarding today because it's actually tonight) it's 4 days til I fly to Brissy! :O I WILL BE MEETING THE LARA!!! 
"So little to do, so much time. Wait. Stop, strike, reverse that."

Must flee! The world needs saving.


1 comment:

Emma Ventura said...

What a cute widdle post! :D
I am looking forward to the next post with EXTREME anticipation! 8D ♥