Sunday, July 22, 2012

Tagged x2

Tagged by Jemimah &Sarah...
11- random things about myself.



~


1). I like painting my nails. (image below)
















2). I'm looking forward to going back to uni - a 3 month holiday is suddenly too much for me.

3). I love this face. And the photo. (image below)

















Eleven questions from Jemimah:
1). Have you ever held a snake? Nope
2). How long have you been a Christian? All of my life
3). What's your favorite school subject? It was English and Science
4). What's your favorite type of ice cream? Boysenberry and cookies n' cream
5). What's your favorite comfort food? Potato gems
6). What do you do to relax? I roam the property with my camera and shoot things. And the beach is pretty chill
7). Do you play an instrument? Flute, tin whistle, piano, drums - all for my own entertainment
8). What's your favorite movie? Lord of the Rings is at the top, but I have a whole heap
9). What celebrity/actor/singer/comedian would you like to meet one day? Again, there are quite a number of them but needing just one I say Johnny Depp
10). Who's your favorite author? John Grisham
11). Did you enjoy doing this? Sure


Questions from Sarah:
1). What is your middle name? Anne
2). Do you play any sport? Soccer, basketball and volleyball. Just for fun though.
3). Do you think that Frank Churchill's hair (from Emma, 1995) is revolting too? Yeah, it's not the greatest hair-do. 
4). Are you a keen reader or do you have other hobbies? I'm a keen reader but I have other hobbies too 
5). What is your favorite kind of blog post to read and write? I like lots of interesting photos that have witty, original captions 
6). How tall are you? (Don't worry, I hardly come from the land of giants) I dunno, 5'7 maybe?
7). Coffee or tea? Coffee
8). If I gave you a million dollars (which will never happen, I'd need it first) what would you do with it? So I take it that the million dollars isn't from you? Either way I'd put it away
9). Favorite fashion or style? To dress? Bohemian/hippie 
10). What is your favorite movie or miniseries? Dang, this is always a hard question. I liked Tess of the D'Ubervilles because it was very different to the other series of that period. 
11). Favorite way to relax? See question 6 from Jemimah's segment


~
  

Rules have it that I now need to make up 11 questions and tag 11 bloggers. 
I tag you, you and you; feel free to mix n' match questions. 


2 comments:

Meaghan said...

Cuuute nails. I found Revlon nailpolish down from $12 to $2 so I've also been sporting a few different colours at once as I test them out :) x

Jess Axelby said...

Bohemian/hippie...SO CUTE!!