Friday, February 1, 2013

Sweet dreams are made of these:

Ah, Brisbane. The maker of memories and the developer of characters. 
Fun times.
January 16-26, 2013.

      
Beach Mission leader group photos, taken by Tanya. 
I was there for the last two days, messy games and the finale. 
It was great meeting new friends and catching up with old ones and entertaining the hundred+ kids. 


                                                 
Madeleine and Bissy went on a weekend camp and Neil, Thomas and Mandy went to Bowral for Mandy's engagement party so I caught a few trains to where Ma and Poppy drove me to Nana's house. 3 hours of trains, it was a tad exhausting! I stayed with Nana the night and we went out to dinner and stayed up til midnight watching tennis and looking through her photos of Africa. The next day she drove me down to the Hoggie's.


                       
Little-miss-adorable, covering her ugly face from me. She taught me Spit and....

                            
I ate one of the famous Mrs. Hoggie CUPCAKE!! Delish, totally better than the photos tell!

My little Mary 'n me.


See the love-heart in the right photo? We were kinda playing matchmaking... 

And finalizing it by writing out a legit list. 
What else were we to do? We are destined to be match-makers. 

                                     
THE Hogbin baby, Kitty. I have waited all my life (well, all her life) to see her and she was... just... she was so... CUTE O_O

Me and sick-girl (who is so boring. Kills me!) watched Return of the King and ate cupcakes (or at least, I did.) and this is a midnight photo, which we forced ourselves to stay awake for. We were so sleeepy.


The next day it was raining like crazy, so we snuggled in for a game of Hobbit Monopoly. 



That night me and Mrs. Hoggie and Alice saw Les Mis at the cinema. Alice hadn't seen it before, it blew her mind ^_^ And so it should, it is epic. 




Kitty, my baby.

                            

All my little girls ^_^ 

Haha, the whole visit was like this^. 


Ahhhh!! 



Hair tiiime.


It's us! 



Little Dais... 

Alice, Lil and me went on a walk to the IGA (The Shop) in the stinking hot weather. And me and Alice were sick. But it was fun and the scenery is just sublime.


Emma, these are my aviators :D


Flip-flop swap! 

^_^


Alice has done a post too, by the way. If you're able to see her blog go do so, she's got some hilarious things to say there! 


Zappo-face


Haha, so adorable!




Saying goodbye to my little dear. Sad times, sad times. 


Thomas had the day off work and it was Madeleine's last day before heading off again (I only got 4 nights with her) so we hung at the mall and saw Rise of the Guardians. 
Thomas and me were the parents, and Matisse (Mads' friend) and Madeleine were the children. 

Bathroom selfies... my first one, twas much fun >_<

Ahh, my little Poinky! 

Davey and me. He had a rest from being a Ninja (attacking me) so we could take silly photos. 

His little face is so squeezable! 


On the way to Bribie to meet the APJ leaders. 

Visiting Lozza Spozza! 

We lay on her bed for about 4 hours and gossed while it rained outside. 


^_^


Digging for treasure with Lil.

Look. at. her. feet. 

Kathryn and Bissy, guinea pig gals. 



Bear Grylls doubles. 



Having a jam sesh, singing away and guitar-slapping. 





Avatar!

I spent an afternoon shopping with my precious Mandy and after a roast dinner (Neil cooks up a storm, breakfast, lunch AND dinner!) we went to Essie's and chilled with the Rockhampton kids and watched a movie and tennis. 
Twas a great night! 


Davey and Neil took me to the airport, after I had an awesome 10 days living it up. 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh man. I loved going through all your photos! Looks like you had a fantastic time. Next time you'll have to come to Sydney ;)

Holly said...

Oh what an awesome trip...Brisbane never fails to disappoint any one, that's why I miss living there!
Oh you tried the famous cup cakes?! Aren't they the best, Mrs. Hogbin CAN'T be beaten :)

Alice said...

Goodness gracious, preciouss! Looks like we had the most amazing 10 days...EVER! Well, apart from the few days with those Hoggies. They look really boring, precious.
IT WAS EPIC!!! Three of the BEST....days... ever!! Thank you again, precious, for coming!! You is very, very awesorific, precious. ^_^

Emma Ventura said...

WHAT A POST! :D My goodness. I had so much fun looking through this, smiling my head off at your awesomeness! :D Looked like SO much fun! ^_^

Lara Anastasia said...

Had all that fun. Without me. But, ya know, it's all cool, mun. ;)
Can't get over Lillian and her widdle toes! ahaha!
Honestly, truly glad you had a blast!